Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My Favorite Things

Grilled Cheese

I love grilled cheese sandwiches. I love to make my own bread, using a bread machine.
Here's what I come up, when I combine the two.

Onion dill bread with cheddar.

Garden Vegetable bread with pepper jack, salsa, and a fried egg. My idea of Huevos Rancheros.

Then there's the heart attack waiting to happen.
I'm not a fan of tomato soup, so I compromise.
Tomato bread with cheddar and bacon.
It's soup and sandwich in one.

Then there's the cinnamon swirl bread with mozzarella and apricot jam; plain wheat bread with plain cheddar;  caraway rye with ham and swiss;  orange bread with cream cheese and cranberry sauce; and, and, and. . . the possibilities are endless.
I can take one bread recipe, change one ingredient, and I'm on my way to another great idea.
Making bread with a bread machine is effortless.
I wonder if I can come up with a different sandwich every week? Hmm, something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment