Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Retro

It's a Retro Thing
I love the new style of glasses that are available.
They are, well, Retro.
So, I've decided to look back at my life, regarding the latest fashions.
I normally wouldn't share so many of my old pictures, but hey, why not, right?

I'll start with third grade,

move on to fourth grade,

skip to high school junior,

Ah, yes, my senior year in high school.
No glasses, no contacts.

There have been numerous pairs of glasses, such as Sally Jesse Rafael red, and gold metal. There have been contact lenses, which were later topped with reading glasses. That's when I decided to go back to wearing glasses full time.

Fast forward to today. Retro. I love them. Pink, burgundy, big.
The only bad thing about them? I've realized the bigger the lenses, the more I can see.
Like laugh lines and wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment