Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Made in the USA

Garlic Festival
I received a nifty little packet of this for Christmas.
It's a flavorful packet of tasty goodness,
to mix with butter for garlic bread.

I, on the other hand, sprinkle it on my
pizza crust before I assemble my spinach feta pizza.


You can find  the pizza recipe here Spinach Feta Pizza.


So, the 2 little packets that were attached to the label were soon empty. What's a person to do?
For this particular product, I did a quick search on-line. What did we ever do without the internet?
The closest distributor is the Wire Whisk in Appleton.
The next best thing?
Order on-line. I received the package within a few days, and now I have plenty to hold me over.
The product comes from California. Which is in the United States.
Did you know that Gilroy, CA is the garlic capital of the world?
Did you know that garlic is good for you?
I give this a '10', not only because it tastes good,
but also because it's made in the USA.
Try it, you'll like it.

**I did not get paid to write this. Garlic Festival does not sponsor my blog.
They simply tantalize my taste buds.

No comments:

Post a Comment