Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Out and About

Sweet Nothings Book Signing Event

I am fortunate that my church, St. Jakobi Lutheran, supports my writing efforts, and allows me to have book signing events after services.
In return, I support one of their worthy causes. This time around, I'm supporting the Camp Luther Fund, which helps fund day and week camp for children of the congregation.

Members circled round the table to get their hands on a copy, fresh off the press.

Don't we look all bright and springy?

I even had requests for copies of the first books of the series. Fortunately, I had extras with me.

I can't thank all of my supporters enough. Each time I have a new book available, I'm told that there are additional fans who are looking forward to the next one. It's in the works right now. I don't have a completion date as yet, but I'm thinking by the end of the year. It all depends on what life serves up.

No comments:

Post a Comment