Thursday, August 13, 2015

The End of the Line

The End of the Line
For some, life just meanders on, the same thing day after day. For others, there are numerous challenges and changes as the days go by.
I have experienced many changes, from getting married, to losing a spouse, to building a new house due to a degenerative disease, to selling that house and moving to an apartment.
Along the way, I became an author, got brave and published my books, started my blog.
I've seen computers change from key-punching to something you can slip into your pocket or purse. Phones can now tell you the weather, play music, show a video, get your emails, give you directions.
But, as the saying goes, all good things must come to an end, or is it the final chapter, the end of the line, the last hurrah, adios amigos? 
However you look at it, what I'm trying to spit out is that I will no longer be a blogger. It's been a difficult decision to make, but one that I feel is right.
I don't foresee starting a blog again in the future.
I will continue to write. After all, I want to publish at least 13 books(one of the items on my bucket list).
I need the time away to rethink, regroup, regenerate.
I want to thank all of my faithful readers and followers. As they say, it's been a real trip.
But, all trips eventually come to an end.
And, in the famous words of my late grandfather, was it ever good.
Tearfully yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment