Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Out and About

Afternoon the the authors
I recently had the pleasure of joining fellow authors at our local library, during National Library Week.

We spent the afternoon sharing our insights and secrets, our thoughts and theories,
our ideas and future plans. 
The event was open to the public to come and visit with us, and pick up copies of our books.

Here's a sampling of what you'll find:

The authors were local, an interesting and little known fact to me.

We had numerous genres, from an inspirational life story, to crafts,

to books written on personal change.

Um, why yes, there I am, sitting with the young man who did my first(and only) professional interview, when 'Lost and Found' was published.
Not only does he work for the local newspaper, but he's an accomplished author as well.
It was an interesting and enjoyable afternoon, one that I hope the library continues to host each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment